What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What are some good videos to reintroduce me back into HTML?

Radishes

I used to dabble in HTML but I haven't really touched it in a few years. I definitely know the basics and what not. What are some good videos that can refresh my memory?

What you should do is get yourself a project. Memorizing HTML is not very useful, knowing how to design something and figuring out what HTML to use, now that is useful. Find or make yourself a project, and do it. You will gain a lot of useful skills from doing that.

I agree with rodserd. Having a project you want to complete will also provide motivation which will get you through the rough spots.

I don't have any video recommendations, because I haven't watched any, but a quick search on youtube for "html primer" had a lot of results.

You should watch Youtube channels that provide HTML tutorials and also check W3schools for a quick refresh. It will jog your memory and while doing that, you should create a small app or website offline for fun while re-learning HTML. Good luck! :)

Back