What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Wanting to know how to use iframe in image mapper

2hearts1lovedesignz

II use to see this image map on some sites while back never could find the code to use to make it work on my own site.
what I want to do is make the introduction of the site or small description show up in the frame which is surrounded with elements I have used to decorate it along with the links to home, contact, guestbook etc...
I use paint shop pro 8 to make my image mapper I know how to do the links in the image mapper just don't know how to fix it where the intro will to show up
any help on this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Robyn Lewis

An iframe is used to display a web page within a web page.
Syntax for adding an iframe: <iframe src=&#8221;URL&#8221;></iframe>
The height and width attributes are used to specify the height and width of the iframe.
The attribute values are specified in pixels by default, but they can also be in percent
<iframe src=&#8221;demo_iframe.htm&#8221; width=&#8221;200&#8221; height=&#8221;200&#8221;></frame>
And you can get more information about iframe from W3Schools.com.

Back