What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Visible Value option flow

elfresh

I am attempting to create a type of flow type of page using HTML for example (code at the bottom) when I select "Cisco" it goes to then next box for me to select the type, I choose "PE Routers" then to the next set of options I select the device and so on until is complete

how do I create something like that to continue? it'll be use for troubleshooting to check and verify the steps that have been completed and what to try or do next depending on the option selected. Attached Photo as well

any ideas please?

options.PNG

<label for="cars">Choose device</label><br>
<select class="detail-ta" id="detail-ta2" size="3">
<option style="text-overflow: clip; overflow: visible; white-space: -moz-pre-wrap; white-space: pre-wrap; margin-bottom: 1px;"></option>
<option value="Cisco">Cisco</option>
<option value="Juniper">Juniper</option>
<option value="Rad">Rad</option>
<option value="Adva">Adva</option></option>
</select>
<br>
<br>
<label for="Cisco Device type">Choose Type</label><br>
<select class="detail-ta" id="detail-ta2" size="3">
<option style="text-overflow: clip; overflow: visible; white-space: -moz-pre-wrap; white-space: pre-wrap; margin-bottom: 1px;">
<option value="PE Router">PE Router</option>
<option value="Router">Router</option>
<option value="Switch">Switch</option>
</select>
<br>
<br>
<label for="Cisco PE DEVICE">Choose Cisco PE device</label><br>
<select class="detail-ta" id="detail-ta2" size="4">
<option style="text-overflow: clip; overflow: visible; white-space: -moz-pre-wrap; white-space: pre-wrap; margin-bottom: 1px;">
<option value="9000">Cisco ASR 9000</option>
<option value="1000">Cisco ASR 1000</option>
<option value="920">Cisco ASR 920</option>
<option value="560">NCS 560</option>
</select>

Back