What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Time Management Techniques.

Time management has become a very important thing to do nowadays because there are just too many things to do and too little time to do it if one doesn't budget one's time. In my case for example, I keep a notebook and just put there all the things that need to be done in a week and narrow it in a day's time. Constant rewriting of tasks keeps these tasks finished until new tasks appear. Anyone has some techniques that are good for time management. Kindly share.

Time management has become a very important thing to do nowadays because there are just too many things to do and too little time to do it if one doesn't budget one's time. In my case for example, I keep a notebook and just put there all the things that need to be done in a week and narrow it in a day's time. Constant rewriting of tasks keeps these tasks finished until new tasks appear. Anyone has some techniques that are good for time management. Kindly share.
True, it's easier when you list your to-do tasks and schedule accordingly depending on the amount of time you have, that way you are sort of working in your own deadline so you are more motivated to finish what you have scheduled, rather than just thinking of the things you need to do on the spot.

Sort your task by the deadline, do first that's the deadline is near. So that you can finish it on time, not rushed results, good quality. By that you can have more time you can use, and focus on other things.

Sort your task by the deadline, do first that's the deadline is near. So that you can finish it on time, not rushed results, good quality. By that you can have more time you can use, and focus on other things.

This would work best as this is what I do. I prioritize the tasks with deadline that needs to be accomplished the soonest and not do all things in a hurry at the same time so there would be good output and quality work done just before the time it needs to be completed.

For me this is struggle especially now that I work from home. It's just tempting to take a break from work when no one is watching l.

Prioritization is the key in time management. You have to determine what is the most important to least important. Then you should list it to know what is done and what needs to be done this particular time.

Discipline and mind set is some important factors of time management. There are times that you had your schedule done but some items are skipped or not done. Its because of your mind is not set to it and you lack discipline to do it. Your list is just a tool, but making it happen is all that matters.

I always have a menu which I work with every day. All that I need to do are updated everyday. It helps me to keep up without missing out on any task that needs to be taken care of.

There's a schedule application that I have been using for my time and job management. It helps me a lot to be right on track. It's called Pomodoro.

Screenshot_20220905-201324_Google Play Store.jpg

There's a schedule application that I have been using for my time and job management. It helps me a lot to be right on track. It's called Pomodoro.

View attachment 449
This Pomodoro applications looks very good. I'm going to see which one's that I'm going to start using because I have used the manual method for far too long.

Time management strategies are a collection of rules and guidelines you must abide by if you want to use your time more productively and efficiently, make better and quicker decisions, and complete more tasks in less time and with less work.

I have my schedule application which I use to manage my daily activities. It keeps me to keep updated with everything I need to do because without it, I always miss out on some jobs.

Back