What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

The importance of the right software with SEO

crazycroc

Many people do not realize how important using the right software can be for SEO. Certain CMSs, forums, or eCommerce products are much much better than others are optimizing your site for search engines. I noticed this on my forum which runs myBB and is part of what made me realize I need to switch to a professional software suite like XenForo.

With many add on applications called plugins, I guess, almost all good and popular Softwares for use on Internet can be made SEO friendly. I am not sure if SEO plugins exist for all out there, but there are definitely some good SEO plugins available for Wordpress, Joomla Drupal and that makes me believe - there definitely would be a couple for MyBB too.

There is no way you were expecting to get a good result when you are not making use of the right software you are supposed to use for your search engine optimisation. It is not a process that you will trick to get a better result but you must do the right thing in order for you to get the best result.

I have been making use of Xenforo as my forum software for years and I have never had any need to swap it for another. It's the best forum software to the best of my knowledge and it gives me exactly what I need.

Back