What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

The Donation Model of Blogging

Jasonn

This seems to work with blogs with a large loyal fan base.. Also, it always helps if the owner is putting out valuable content. Anyway, would any of you consider doing this? How much of a chance would you give it?

The interest of those that are on the blog is one thing that I always consider when we talk of donation blogging. It is when those members see that you are planning on a normal goal, it is going to be a successful one at the end of the day.

Do you all think a large fan base is the key? I mean, the more people, the more chance of giving. On the other hand, though, do you think it's about the quality of the fan base? In other words, a very loyal, but small one might be as good as a larger but more indifferent one.

Do you all think a large fan base is the key? I mean, the more people, the more chance of giving. On the other hand, though, do you think it's about the quality of the fan base? In other words, a very loyal, but small one might be as good as a larger but more indifferent one.

To be indifferent is another setback on the goal of donation blogging in the sense that it gets to that point where they don't care about how anything is done on the goal at hand.

Many bloggers put it in the blog's sidebar so the button appears on as many pages as possible. Once the code is inserted in your blog, the donation button will appear automatically. When a reader clicks on the donation button on your blog, they'll be taken to your PayPal donation page.

Back