What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Taking Medical Treatment

Martinsx

In time of sickness you are going to require medical treatment in order to get better and recover from such sickness. Going to the hospital involves either taking injection or pills to take care of the problem.

I prefer going with injection because the drug enters into the blood stream immediately enhancing its healing possibility. Although I don't have a problem with taking pills either but I'm more comfortable with taking injections.

What's your preferred medical treatment?

In time of sickness you are going to require medical treatment in order to get better and recover from such sickness. Going to the hospital involves either taking injection or pills to take care of the problem.

I prefer going with injection because the drug enters into the blood stream immediately enhancing its healing possibility. Although I don't have a problem with taking pills either but I'm more comfortable with taking injections.

What's your preferred medical treatment?

I prefer the same and it's because it speeds up the healing process and feeling better in a few days and doesn't fear needles. But before heading to a hospital, make use of natural remedies at home first as it's really effective for me to treat simple sickness naturally. If I feel dizzy or when it gets me to a feeling that I will be sick, you can see me in the kitchen already preparing remedies like a herbal drink or tea and increasing fluid intake or eating lots of vitamin C rich fruits. It really helps me get better and leads to healing soon that I don't really need to go to the hospital.

I think depends on the nurse. If she's cute, kind and funny, I will take the pills, to stay long in the hospital, but if she's old, always mad and male nurse, well, I will go the the injection to go home immediately. :)

But honestly, I don't like the injection, I remember when my dog bit me and I need the injection for anti rabies, five injections during the first session, and the injection for allergy was the painful one.

I prefer taking pills because I don't like injection. I think injection is also more pricey than taking pills. I also don't experience getting injection as a cure or treatment.

I think it defends. There are certain drugs which if given as tablets would be completely ineffective since they would be destroyed by the enzymes that digest food in the stomach. A good example is the insulin injection used in the treatment of diabetes. Similarly, certain drugs are also ineffective if given in an injection form except when given as tablets. This is because some drugs are only effective when in a solid form. Once formulated into an injectable liquid, they easily break down and lose their medicinal properties. But for me, if they are both available in tables or injectables I will choose tablets.

I don't really know which to choose because whenever I feel that my sickness goes worse I tend to go to hospital and still depend on the medicine they are prescribing to me. but sometimes self medication at home always works on me. it just really depends on how sick I really am.

Even though injections are painful, it's always going to be my favourite means because of how quick it helps me to recover. I take pills though but it's not my favourite in any way. I vomit most times after taking it.

In all honestly, I don't like being anywhere around hospital because I don't like the smell of hospital. I prefer to have my treatment at my home and most times, I have my nurse come to my house and treat me.

I prefer taking pills because I don't like injection. I think injection is also more pricey than taking pills. I also don't experience getting injection as a cure or treatment.
Some of my friends are just the same way when it comes to taking injections when they are suffering from one kind of illness but I always prefer injection because it works better even though it is painful.

I don't care about any method of treatment specifically as long as what's recommended by the doctor works very fast, it's what I'm going to work with. I can take injections and pills at the same time.

Back