What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

<strong>Hello, World</strong>

Effexion

Hi guys,

I came across this site after I happened upon it on Google and it's great to see an active forum under this topic. I have been doing personal projects for a few months with a WordPress reviews site, my writing work and a brief brush on video editing and have decided it's time for me to get back into my PHP and carry on with my coding journey. I will more-than-likely be going back to the start of my course and learning all over again; so I apologise in advance if I present some stupid questions. However, rest assured I would have done my best to fix a problem before posting.

In the little spare time I have, I practice archery, read or game.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you all around.

Hi, I've dabbled a little in PHP too. How did you find it and how far did you get? I am here to learn more about PHP and maybe pick up Python.

Back