What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Pls help me create a webpage that searches through all 5 libraries I'm a member of

AgedTea

I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop. I've got borrowing privileges in five public libraries. To make it a bit easier on myself, I've created keyword searches for each of the five libary catalogs. This means than when I type, say, "library1 stephen king" in the address bar and then press enter, firefox autoconverts that to something like citylibrary.com/

Sometimes one library won't have the book I'm looking for, so I just search through all five libarry catalogs without waitng for the results to finish loading.

Is there a way I can make a basic html page where I can just type, say, [allfive foo1 foo2] and have a webpage open up with the search results of all five libraries appearing?

Back