What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Play mobile games or play outdoor games

bienn05

In this generation, I can tell that kids are just in their houses playing video games in their computers or mobile phones. They are not the same as children before who likes to play outside like hide and seek, basketball, and other outdoor games. Do you think technology do this to us? What do you like your kids playing, in your houses or outdoors?

I agree. Traditional childhood activities, such as playing in the mud, making daisy chains and climbing trees, are in danger of disappearing as youngsters are choosing to stay inside and play computer games rather than take part in outdoor activities. My little brother always play mobile games and PC games when he has a free time and even on weekends.

I think there are still a lot of children who play outdoor games, but some really prefer just staying at home to play with their devices. Personally, I think it's still better for kids t play outdoor sports, but it's not bad for them to play video games every once in a while.

Let them have both, i believe that in order for kids to be informed and aware they need to know everything possible. The only thing a parent should do is guide and monitor their activities. Both have their advantage and disadvantage, parents just need to let their children harness the goods.

In this generation, I can tell that kids are just in their houses playing video games in their computers or mobile phones. They are not the same as children before who likes to play outside like hide and seek, basketball, and other outdoor games. Do you think technology do this to us? What do you like your kids playing, in your houses or outdoors?
When we were younger, we used to play more of outdoor games but that's not happening more often now. Most people are now more interested in being indoors and playing video games on their consoles and PC.

Back