Akash itta
New member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone, I’m Akash. I’m learning website design and digital marketing through an internship, and I’ve been working on the Siva Photography website.
The site covers wedding, baby, and half-saree ceremony photography in Vijayawada: https://akash.dgintro.com/
I’d appreciate feedback on the balance between photographs and text. Do the images feel appropriately sized on mobile, and are the service sections easy to browse?
If you notice a layout issue, please mention the page and device you used so I can investigate it. Thanks for helping me improve the website.
The site covers wedding, baby, and half-saree ceremony photography in Vijayawada: https://akash.dgintro.com/
I’d appreciate feedback on the balance between photographs and text. Do the images feel appropriately sized on mobile, and are the service sections easy to browse?
If you notice a layout issue, please mention the page and device you used so I can investigate it. Thanks for helping me improve the website.