What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Now I am finally Logged In :)

SimplySidy

Hi all,

I was looking out for a forum on HTML and luckily landed here. When I registered, I did not get any activation email for a while, and though I was able to log in, I was not allowed to participate. Fortunately, I received the email to authenticate my account and today I am able to log in and start posting.

I have been on the Internet for years now, but am much unaware of HTML5 and as such, I do hope that this place and the community here would help me learn and grow on HTML5 too. Oh, for my profession, I work as a website consultant and have developed a handful of websites in the past few years.

I love surfing the Internet, learning new things and playing chess. I love exchanging information and as such I do exist on many forums where I find people are friendly, and willing to share their experiences and help. I hope to meet like minded people here too and definitely look forward to my existence here.

Cheers.

Back