What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Navbar toggle with link to second page

wortmann

Im trying to change some HTML, where a toggle navbar links to in-document positions (#).
however i would like one link (webshop) to go to another page. All seems well but the button does not link to the page (webshop.html).

Code:
<button class="navbar-toggler" type="button" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#navbarSupportedContent" aria-controls="navbarSupportedContent" aria-expanded="false" aria-label="Toggle navigation">
<i class="fas fa-bars navbar-toggler-icon"></i>
</button>
<div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="navbarSupportedContent">
<ul class="navbar-nav ml-auto">

<li class="nav-item">
<a class="nav-link tm-nav-link" href="#infinite">Home</a>
</li>

<li class="nav-item">
<a class="nav-link tm-nav-link" href="#whatwedo">What I Do</a>
</li>

<li class="nav-item">
<a class="nav-link tm-nav-link" href="#testimonials">Who am I</a>
</li>

<li class="nav-item">
<a class="nav-link tm-nav-link" href="#gallery">Gallery</a>
</li>

<li class="nav-item">
<a class="nav-link tm-nav-link" href="#contact">Contact</a>
</li>

<li class="nav-item">
<a class="nav-link tm-nav-link" href="webshop.html">Webshop</a>
</li>

</ul>
</div>

You can watch videos about the USSR online ussr video . And yet this is a piece of the puzzle, without which the history of video clips of the USSR era would probably be incomplete, and the optimism of the song is still contagious . On our portal you can watch online all Soviet films for free and in good quality This video, which took the main prize at the very first MTV Music Video Awards, penetrated one of the television broadcasts of the State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company

Back