What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Menu in a separate file

JimCrackCorn

Hi Folks -- noob's question here.

I have a top-nav menu on the pages of my site. I want to keep the menu in a single, separate file, and call it from the various pages in my site. I want to do this so I can make changes to that one menu file, and have those changes show in the various pages on my site.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer!

We are glad to welcome you in the video section about the USSR video ussr . Here you can watch videos of the USSR on various topics: news, advertising, cartoons, movies and more . Watch - in good quality on any device and at a convenient time for you We offer our users to watch movies and series legally and in good quality by selecting them from our extensive database of thousands of titles

Gosteleradiofond - the largest archive of television and radio of the USSR ussr video . Watch online information and educational TV shows of the Soviet period . How did the tragicomic competition between the USSR and the USA take place in the era of Khrushchev Soviet cinema provides an opportunity to look into the past and look at people who have a completely different system of values and who are surrounded by a completely different objective material world.

Back