What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Looking for some affiliates for my blog...

TonyTheGamerDad

I run a blog about video games and comic books and I was wondering what would be some good affiliate programs to use? It's not that big at the moment, but I'm hoping to one day be the go to place for news, interviews, and rumors. A man can dream right? Any help would be appreciated.

Amazon has a great affiliate program I know. Also they sell almost everything so I don't see why it wouldn't be appropriate for your blog. (not sure about the comic books though)

I really recommend Amazon affiliate program because this provides great services to its customer and a lot of features which makes it more appealing to the people. Also, it is proven and there is a lot of members already which just proves its legitness

There's nothing wrong with what you are hoping to do with your blog. No one can say that your site cannot one day be the place to go for news and interviews for people interested in video games and comics. It's not at all an easy journey but it is possible. Whether you can get there will depend on how much work you put in and whether you are determined and dedicated to getting there.

In terms of affiliates, like the others suggested above, Amazon would be a good option to go for. Considering they sell almost everything, it would work really well for your site. I also found this link (http://www.nochgames.com/gaming-affiliate-programs/) which lists some other affiliate programs you might want to check out and try.

Amazon Affiliate program is great but try to check Clickbank. It's easy to register and you will have lots of options as well to include in your blog. Or you can make content based on their available marketplace products. It's great.:)(y)

I run a blog about video games and comic books and I was wondering what would be some good affiliate programs to use? It's not that big at the moment, but I'm hoping to one day be the go to place for news, interviews, and rumors. A man can dream right? Any help would be appreciated.
I also recommend you to try Amazon because they are also selling books and I think almost everything and what makes Amazon unique is you can promote your books and sell it directly to Amazon if it is really your own content. Just try it you will lose nothing.

As long as you keep working hard on your blog, I believe that in the future it is going to grow to the level that you desire it to be and it's going to be capable of paying you a lot of money in the end. You should look into Amazon affiliate marketing and see if there is something that you can get to work out with your blog.

To find affiliates for your blog, consider reaching out to influencers, joining affiliate marketing networks, and promoting your affiliate program on your blog.

Back