What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Jumping Giraffes: My Reviews Site

Cat_in_the_hat

I have started a reviews site where I plan to use a mixture of affiliate programs to monetize it. I am reliant on SEO so the visit count isn't yet all that great. I hope that as I add more content I will get organic traffic:

Renowned

Looking good. I would maybe go for another theme though. I'm not too clued up on themes, but maybe someone can help.

I have started a reviews site where I plan to use a mixture of affiliate programs to monetize it. I am reliant on SEO so the visit count isn't yet all that great. I hope that as I add more content I will get organic traffic:
Yes, it needs a lot more content though. So far, so good though. Keep it up, mate. Maybe add more gadget reviews that will appeal to most.