What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

issues with buttons and tables and general responsiveness

do_not_sleep

HELLO ALL, i am programing a webserver with esp8266 and html/css is my weak point im,im using the code pasted below to act as a GUI but the issue is one side of the table that holds the buttons is responding to me clicking on it visually and the other table is NOT.im not sure why one side is and one side is not keep in mind at this point im just working on the design side of the html so you wont see unique functions tied into the buttons or anything like that most of what you see in the code is just placeholders.

so in summary im wondering why one side is responsive(shows clicking/touch feedback once pressed) and one side is not and if this will pose a issue once i upload it for production.thank you in advance =)

Back