What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

If you had a remote control that would operate anything, what would you control?

Marako0406

This could get interesting as we all want something that we can really manipulate or control in our life for some reason.
It can be anything you could be dreaming of and wanting to have like getting rich or to live peacefully and stress-free. There are things in life that matters most as one may seem to never really be in content of whatever they have lost or gained. How about you, what would would you like to control?
Think that all is still good regardless of what you'd like to control.

I would like to control time. Assuming I have total control over it, I can obviously dodge a bullet. I can make it so my body never runs out of energy by freezing it in place. Freeze my memories in place so I remember it. Make people immortal. Revive people. If I made a mistake, just rewind on the spot.

I want to control the minds of the people, especially those who harm the society. I would like to control the minds of terrorists and criminals so that they no longer harm the people. If I can control people's mind, I will also be able to control the earth.

I want to control the minds of the people, especially those who harm the society. I would like to control the minds of terrorists and criminals so that they no longer harm the people. If I can control people's mind, I will also be able to control the earth.

Wow what a godly person you thought of. I am definitely for World peace indeed. Controlling minds for a greater purpose and a better one just to be fair on everyone.

I would like to control time. Assuming I have total control over it, I can obviously dodge a bullet. I can make it so my body never runs out of energy by freezing it in place. Freeze my memories in place so I remember it. Make people immortal. Revive people. If I made a mistake, just rewind on the spot.

Controlling time is awesome like in the movies. There's really a lot you can do if you can control time and no one gets to be hurt since you can just simply press and rewind.

I would control something using a remote control, I want to control my emotions. If I am happy I want to rewind the moment that I am with the person that made me happy. If I am sad, I will pause that scene and try to comfort myself first before moving forward. Lastly, if I am about to cry, I want to turn of my emotions for me not feel anything at all.

If I had a remote that can control anything, I will control time. Time is the only this that cannot be brought back. I will use the remote to manipulate time and turn back time if I have some mistakes.

Better hide your remote because I will definitely steal it from you. :DHahaha, nice idea. I'm with you if it's for the betterness of the society.

Controlling time is awesome like in the movies. There's really a lot you can do if you can control time and no one gets to be hurt since you can just simply press and rewind.

I think the only thing that I can do to harm others with controlling time is to fast forward his or her life.

I want to remote to all appliances sometimes I'm too lazy so I need One remote to all of that so I can just click it the it will work even I lay on the bed,

I think the only thing that I can do to harm others with controlling time is to fast forward his or her life.

Yeah! Or maybe you can put them on some time lapse where you can make them stay and stuck there for life, like what doctor strange did to dormammu in the movie Doctor Strange haha

I want to remote to all appliances sometimes I'm too lazy so I need One remote to all of that so I can just click it the it will work even I lay on the bed,

Hmmm... I think that's the least appropriate thing you could think of if you have this quite powerful remote that can control anything you like. Well I respect your choice, I really thought it's nice to control all appliances when one is too lazy and not being able to worry making an effort of going to each and every appliance just to run it.

Last edited:
The first thing that came into my mind is i want to control my previous boss:p. I just want to let him experience what my team had experience in his leadership. Not that i want to hurt or do something bad, i just want him to taste his own medicine. Hmmm... i could go for a more bigger one but i think i'm good with that.

I will control the time to stop for a while and I will sleep as long as I can. Controlling the time is the best for me right now.

Yeah! Or maybe you can put them on some time lapse where you can make them stay and stuck there for life, like what doctor strange did to dormammu in the movie Doctor Strange haha

Haha I will put them in their most embarrassing moments or first heartbreak and I will create a time-loop which will repeat it over and over again. Savage!:devilish:

Hands-down, my kids. The pause, rewind and mute buttons would be worn out in days though. They are way too loud and messy lol.
This is by far the most hilarious thing I have read online all day. Well, they are kids and it's how they are expected to behave.

The remote that I will like would be one to control my bank account balance. I would get the balance to $500 Trillion.

Back