What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Hyperlink problem

Colt1954

Hi, I have a simple enough problem I have hyperlinked (HL) several menu titles to various files, they all work fine. But the main headers I don't want HL

and thought I had not set them up to be...the first heading '1.0 City centre' is correctly not HL, the second main heading 'Suburbs' though is since its highlighted and does indeed pick up a file when in web mode (IE)...but its the same commands as per the first main heading...why is it doing this?

See attached file

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi, I have a simple enough problem I have hyperlinked (HL) several menu titles to various files, they all work fine. But the main headers I don't want HL

and thought I had not set them up to be...the first heading '1.0 City centre' is correctly not HL, the second main heading 'Suburbs' though is since its highlighted and does indeed pick up a file when in web mode (IE)...but its the same commands as per the first main heading...why is it doing this?

See attached file
Here is the IE webpage...for the above, note the HL second title '2.0 Suburbs'...no wanted

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
Back