What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

HTML novice here! It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

homura

Hello everyone! My name is Kayla. I have been toying with HTML since I was about 12 years old, but it's been at least five years since I have done anything with it. I have recently become interested in blogging and creating custom themes for tumblogs, and so I'd like to try my hand at HTML and CSS stylesheets once again. I have a lot to learn, and I am looking forward to learning from all of you. As I learn more, I will be sure to share anything I find helpful or interesting!

edit: I would also like to add that I am also learning how to utilize the free version of Photoshop that was recently released (CS 2 I believe). Making my own graphics is something I have always wanted to do!

Back