What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

HTML Metronome

andyb

Hi everyone,

I'm not a coder in the slightest, but I'm creating a drag and drop website and wanted to put an HTML metronome on it. The website is giving free drum lessons to try and help people who can't afford the monthly online subscriptions some websites offer get into drumming as a beginner. I've had a look and couldn't find anything overly suitable. I saw this nice looking Java one (I know it's different to HTML, and apparently I can use Java, but have no idea how to put it in the website) - here. Does anyone know of anywhere that I can get code for something like that - slick, neat easy to use and a different sound for beat 1? 100% happy to include links to who created it etc. I'm not saying the whole 'design for exposure'. but because I'm doing it all for free, I'm a bit reluctant to pay someone to create, so copy and paste from the internet is where I'm at.

Any help would be greatly received, thanks and Merry Christmas to you all.

Back