What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

HTML CANT ADD OR CHANGE FONT SIZE OR FONT STYLE WITH OUT SCREWING UP PREVIOUS CODES

RALRAN

NEED HELP ASAP!

Hey y'all,
I've run into a little SNAFU with some coding issues in an html build, I am new to coding and especially working on websites. When i say that i mean a couple of hours haha. The company I work for dropped this on me for some reason and i'm getting by with google and youtube to help me out but i've run into a little issue. I'm trying to change the font style and font size of the address in the footer and anytime I try to add the changes it changes it back to the default and changes the font black (the footer is black) and changes the size to small. Ive got everything in order (i've got it centered, ive got the font color white) but like i said when i try to change anything else after that it just goes FUBAR. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! tempsnip.png

Back