What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

how to create an impressive website?

aleenaruhi

First, choose what you want to achieve, secondly plan it sequentially to execute on your site. Write original content that is well researched, informative and perfectly balanced in grammar and spelling. Your content needs to be proofread at least twice if not thrice. This is especially important if your content is posted on your website. You don't want to give the visitor a bad impression in the very beginning by making mistakes in the content. Another tip is to use unique images to make your website attractive. You can use a graphic designer to develop a good quality picture. But, always remember to attribute them correctly by putting your name and link back to your website either at the end of the image or at the bottom part of the image.

Here are some tips that will help you to make your website more impressive:
  • Keep your homepage minimalistic and free of clutter.
  • Design with visual hierarchy in mind.
  • Create easy-to-read website content.
  • Ensure your site is easy to navigate.
  • Stay mobile-friendly.

Here are some tips that will help you to make your website more impressive:
  • Keep your homepage minimalistic and free of clutter.
  • Design with visual hierarchy in mind.
  • Create easy-to-read website content.
  • Ensure your site is easy to navigate.
  • Stay mobile-friendly.
You're absolutely right about making sure that your new website stays mobile-friendly. This is because over 80% of your website visitors are doing so through the use of their mobile or smartphone. If your website rendering isn't set up to me mobile friendly, you will find it very difficult to keep your visitors.

You don't need to have coding knowledge today before you can be able to create your own professional business website. Everything have been made so easy with website creation softwares like Xenforo and WordPress.

This is a video where you can learn how to create a new website as quickly as possible.

You don't need to have coding knowledge today before you can be able to create your own professional business website. Everything have been made so easy with website creation softwares like Xenforo and WordPress.

This is a video where you can learn how to create a new website as quickly as possible.

I've been thinking about having my own website but never knew how to go about it. After watching this video, I have picked up how to do so. I will be working on it by weekend.

Back