What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How is the weather in your area

Martinsx

Over here in Nigeria, it's already raining season and it rained heavily last night, leaving everywhere messed up this morning. This is a actually why I hate raining season because it brings muds and water spilling all over.

At the moment, even though it rained last night, the sun is burning up pretty hot now and some are saying that it's a sign another rain is coming up.

How is the weather in your area?

The weather for today is a little bit challenging for me because I'm experiencing a warm and humid condition apart from some rain showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon or evening.

The weather for today is a little bit challenging for me because I'm experiencing a warm and humid condition apart from some rain showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon or evening.

I really hate thunderstorm because it's very scary. There was one incident where it pulled out a tree from its root and throwing it at one building knocking it in. Imagine if there was someone around where the tree fell, that would have been instant death.

Heavy rain in our country, and the news said, the rain mm or millimeter for the past three days is the average mm of rain falls in the month of June, that's why some of the places right now in our country is looks like a big resort because of flood.

Cold weather out here but not raining, it's cloudy and somewhat gloomy outside. It really makes me wanna lay down and sleep all day. I think rainy season is here. Hope tomorrow will be bright and sunny as I skipped my morning workout routine because of this cold weather. Felling a little lazy today. Gotta get up in two hours to go to work to cover those monthly dues. I hope you're all having a great sunny day out there!

May June and July are the summer months in my place. The summer here can be really extreme. These days the daytime temperature is around 40-degree Celcius. The weather is so hot that you can hardly go out during the day. The hot weather is taking a toll in the lives of birds. It has not rained since 10 days and we need rain.

I am from the Philippines and it is rainy season. I don't know if there is a typhoon but I think there is because of the month. The month of June is typically rainy season because of typhoons.

I'm from the Philippines and it's already raining here. But despite the rains the weather is still very hot especially at night and its really hard putting oneself to sleep. Taking a bath helps but many times you're not really in the mood to take one. Our AC unit has not been used for a while now because of high power costs associated with the AC. It's funny that in the northern parts of the world, the opposite is true, extreme icy cold. Between the two, I rarely hear of complaints because of the cold and I reckon people like it. But in hot places, people not only complain, many die because of the heat.

Heavy rain in our country, and the news said, the rain mm or millimeter for the past three days is the average mm of rain falls in the month of June, that's why some of the places right now in our country is looks like a big resort because of flood.

Haha, I can relate well to such experience because I had the same thing sort of encounter when I was still in post graduate program called National Youth Service Corp in one state in my country. During the raining season, huge water logged around my house and even spilled into my room, it was a horrible experience.

Cold weather out here but not raining, it's cloudy and somewhat gloomy outside. It really makes me wanna lay down and sleep all day. I think rainy season is here. Hope tomorrow will be bright and sunny as I skipped my morning workout routine because of this cold weather. Felling a little lazy today. Gotta get up in two hours to go to work to cover those monthly dues. I hope you're all having a great sunny day out there!

Raining season are always gloomy because of the rainy clouds hovering over the sky and looking to bring about more rainfall, and this puts more people into the mood of going to be in bed more often.

Have you noticed that there are lots of pregnant women during raining season? Have you ever wondered why such pattern is the way it is?

Yeah, if it's really way too cold and it's preventing people from going outside, I bet there are many ways to get warm just staying inside the house. Probably an exercise will suffice. It's tiring wearing piles of clothing just to get around the cold weather if one is planning to go outside. A hot tea or a vegetable soup may do the trick making your body warm enough to ease the cold feeling.

here is almost 2 weeks of small rains but they stops from time to time then continues again after an hour or two, this really sucks because this kind of weather really makes me want to go to bed, so cold even without air condition.

The weather here is perfectly fine, I am currently not in my home country. I am in a little trip so I am really not sure about the weather there. In case of bad weathers I do not leave the house without any rain protective gears like umbrellas and jacket. Because sometimes it just rain suddenly.

Haha, I can relate well to such experience because I had the same thing sort of encounter when I was still in post graduate program called National Youth Service Corp in one state in my country. During the raining season, huge water logged around my house and even spilled into my room, it was a horrible experience.

I had that same experience, the flood is all over the house, there's no electricity, heavy rain, thunder, it was looks like a doomsday. lol. But it was actually normal in the Phil. :)

It is raining here in our country for almost a week. I can already feel that I'm going to be sick because its really cold but i kinda like the cold weather, It feels nice to sleep with this kind of weather.

It looks like the rain is all over the places. It's currently raining now. It rained all night. Everywhere is very cold. I'm actually very comfortable in the weather. I hate hot weather.

The weather is very good here this morning. It's not raining and it's not too sunny. I would rather have a sunny day than a rainy day. The rain makes it difficult to do anything.

Back