What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How do you save your money?

Tony

If you want to save your money, how do you usually save it? Do you keep it at home or save it in the bank? The way that I save my money is my investing it.

It's not possible for me save all my money at home. Even if I have a safe or vault at home, it's still now safe and insured like the money you have in your bank account. I have money at home but I don't call it saving money at home.

I actually save a percentage of my income within a specific time frame and that's how I am able to save.

If you want to save your money, how do you usually save it? Do you keep it at home or save it in the bank? The way that I save my money is my investing it.
I have a small piggy bank safe at home where I drop in careless cash that I have. But manly, all my money is with the bank. It's safer there.

Back