What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How do you cut down on your electricity bill?

Jon

Electricity bills have been my biggest bills to pay for a while now which is followed by water bill. But recently, I found a very good way to help me cut-down on my electricity bills and by combining the use of solar energy to electricity. I had a solar company install solar panels and inverter for me at home. Since then, I don't pay up to half of what I used to pay on electricity bills.

Don't leave your lights or any electricity consuming gadgets on when you're not at home. It's going to save you a huge units in your electricity bills. Once I'm leaving the house, my control switch is off.

Every electronic gadget consume light if it's on. The best way to cut down electricity bills is always to make sure that your control switch is off while stepping out or while traveling.

Back