What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Have you ever been to a concert before?

I've only been to two concerts in my life.
I brought my first girlfriend to a NYSC concert way back in the day.
My second concert was a few years ago in the UK, Sonisphere.

I love being to concert because it's always been a very lovely place for me to be. I have been to concert for at least 14 times in my life. There's another one hosting next 5 months here and I'm going to be attending it.

I have not been to any live concert in my life. I have watched a few of them live online but not attended any.

I prefer to watch more online than being there in person.

My first time of being at a concert is when I was in camp. If it's my will, I can't be there because I don't like late night things. We were forced to be there by our camp commandant and he also command all his worker not to allow anybody go back to the hostel.
Yes, I enjoyed all of them and I am looking forward to going as many as other concerts that I will be invited by friends or by my community.

Back