What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Greetings

WTB

Hi, my name is Bill. I’m a former university professor who from 2008 to 2011 had a website that I developed from scratch. I bought a $15.00 paperback book on HTML, and I soon had a website. I want to create another web site; so I’ve been studying online HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript. I’ve compiled some good notes on each of those 3 subjects. A page of my new website must be password protected. Most of my new site is ready to go, but some aspects of HTML Forms have halted my progress; so I joined this forum. I’m looking forward to learning from folks who know far more about website development than I do.

Welcome to the forum, Bill! It's great to hear that you are already taking the initiative to learn HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript. I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful advice in this forum from people who have more experience than you. With regards to the password protection page, try looking for tutorials or even plugins that can help you achieve this. Good luck on developing your new website - I'm sure it will be amazing!

Back