What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Firefox or Chrome?

I agree. It's the browser to go to whether you're a newcomer to using the internet. I like its features like Gmail and other linked accounts.

Ever since I started working with Google Chrome, I have been more satisfied than I have ever been when I was still using other internet browsers. It's such a shame that I had to put myself in a hard time of battling with other browsers when there was the best option being Google Chrome browser for me to enjoy my online business with.

Firefox was launched in 2002. I was introduced to Firefox a year later. Since then many browsers came. For instance, safari came in 2003, Chrome in 2008, I tried a lot of old and new browsers, however, I always stayed with firefox. I think there is no browser as good as firefox. I use chrome as a secondary browser though.
Didn't you encounter any problem with firefox right now or recently? I think there's something wrong with that browser, it's getting slow and always lagging.

Ever since I started working with Google Chrome, I have been more satisfied than I have ever been when I was still using other internet browsers. It's such a shame that I had to put myself in a hard time of battling with other browsers when there was the best option being Google Chrome browser for me to enjoy my online business with.

I relate a lot. When I was new to using computers, I actually used internet explorer. I used it to go to Google. Fortunately, a friend of mine showed me that using Google Chrome's browser is so much better.

I have all kinds of browsers from the useless ones to the useful ones. Basically, I use them for testing and some other stuffs aside normal surfing. But out of all the web browsers I've, I prefer Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome compared to the others. However, Firefox is the better of the two to me.

For starter, Firefox has this bold look, google chrome lacks. I don't know how to put it, but chrome is kind of light in looks.

Also, firefox has more tendency of loading a page over a slow connection than chrome would; most times when I'm trying to load a page and my connection lags or something, chrome will log back an error page. While Firefox on the other hand will open the page, if not all, at least something readable.

Chrome is slow to respond compared to Firefox. And sometimes after getting back from a hibernate or sleep or whatever, one would have to wait some extra few seconds before pages start picking up. However, Firefox will pick up right away.

I don't really use plugins, but I've a feeling Firefox has more plugins than Chrome.

What I've mentioned and many more I can't put into explanation is why I prefer Firefox to Chrome. What do you think?
I have never liked Mozilla Firefox browser from the very first time I used it. Something about the interfaces doesn't go well with me. I prefer making use of Chrome. It's my favourite browser. I love Brave browser too.

Back