What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Favourite Design Apps?

Naiwen

I personally use Adobe Photoshop. I’m paying about 12$USD for it and I’m happy with it. I mean, it does the job

I have been using both Photoshop and Canava for at least 4 years now. They have both served me very well that I'm not looking at adding a new design application to them or having them replaced.

Photoshop is the only designing application I know how to use. It's been very useful for me in all my designing work. It took me a while to master using it perfectly.

I make use of the following graphics design applications depending on the kind of job that I have to do. They are ;

1. Canva
2. GIMP
3. Procreate
4. ArtFlow

I personally use Adobe Photoshop. I’m paying about 12$USD for it and I’m happy with it. I mean, it does the job
If you're a graphic designer and you're not making use of Adobe Photoshop, you're definitely missing a lot of perks that's going to make your work a lot more better and easier.

Back