What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Epub file creation: ERROR: Parsing failed: Opening and ending tag mismatch

dpaton05

I don't know much html and I am trying to make an epub file of my ebook. I am trying to edit it using the calibre editor but whenever I check the book for bugs, I get this error: ERROR: Parsing failed: Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 9 and p, line 28, column 5. Could someone please

The code for my page is

Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
  <title>Reclaiming life after brain injury v 1.73</title>
  <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="page_styles.css"/>
  <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
</head>

<body>

<p class="msonormal2"><b class="calibre1"><i class="calibre18"><span class="calibre23"> </span></i></b></p>

<p class="msonormal1"><b class="calibre1"><span class="calibre14">I have started to build some courses about helping people to become the best version of themselves. I have made a free course about Persisting through hard times and I plan to produce other free and paid courses.
</span></b></p>

<p class="msonormal1"><b class="calibre1"><span class="calibre17">

After reading my story, if you think that the skills that I display would be of some benefit to you, please see my website for more information.
</span></b></p>

<p class="msonormal1"><b class="calibre1"><span class="calibre17">
In addition, to see additional items I have published and find out more about my story or purchase this book in print or audio form, please go to my website...
</span>
</b>
</p>   
<p>
  <a href="https://davidwpaton.com" class="pcalibre pcalibre1 calibre8"><span class="calibre14"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255)">davidwpaton.com</span>/</span></a><span class="calibre9">. </span></p>
</p>

</body>
</html>

Back