What's new

Ecommerce Site Or Ebay?

DrRipley

I'm wondering how practical it would be to opt for a personal ecommerce site nowadays. It's hardly as easy as just making an account on Ebay and instantly gaining their built in audience. So I'd like to ask you guys if you think making your own ecommerce site is still practical, as opposed to just signing up with a similar site like Ebay, and if so, what would be the appropriate conditions and reasons to do so?

Rubymusic1

It'd be much more hard work to get a following on an ecommerce site rather than Ebay. So i'd say it's not actually that practical if you're selling one off items. Whereas if you were selling lines of items, if you worked hard enough, it might still be practical. Depends on what you're selling really.

Ash

It depends on quite a few different factors, to be honest. In terms of starting your very own e-commerce site, you need to take into consideration that you would be required to spend a lot of time, effort and sometimes even money on things such as advertising, marketing and just the costs of starting and hosting your very own e-commerce site. You don't have to worry about those things with a site like eBay, with the only costs being the fees when you sell your item on their platform.

If you think that you can do the advertising and marketing properly and get a large number of customers for your own site then I would definitely recommend that option even with the costs considered.

Barida

It'd be much more hard work to get a following on an ecommerce site rather than Ebay. So i'd say it's not actually that practical if you're selling one off items. Whereas if you were selling lines of items, if you worked hard enough, it might still be practical. Depends on what you're selling really.
Well, it simply depends also on the type of audience that you are dealing with in the sense that it goes a long way to show that they can get the items cheaper and better on your website than what we have on eBay.

karim123

I'm considering how reasonable it is to choose an individual eCommerce site these days. It's scarcely as simple as simply making a record on eBay and right away picking up they're worked in-crowd. Two know how to use this you may visit this link. https://mobilemaya24.com/