What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Double Scroller

Undone

Hi there. I am new to the forum. I am building a website for my food business at undonefoods.com and have come across a strange double scrollbar situation. It did not occur in Firefox on my laptop with Windows 10, but is showing up on another computer in both Chrome and Edge browsers even after messing around with the size of it and its containing div. The goals is to have the iframe take up basically the whole of the div so that it can be targeted with navigation links. It does not matter the content of the iframe, as it happens both with .html static pages and with Wordpress blog and store pages. If you think you can diagnose this, please give the source a view at undonefoods.com . A solution would be much appreciated!

P.S. This is a double-post due to a mistake and I am asking the admin to delete the original as I cannot figure out how best to do so.

double scrollbar.png

Back