What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Does email marketing still work?

Bawon

I have been thinking about getting into email marketing for my new product but I'm not sure if it's something that's going to be effective. I find out that some people don't open their mails and once they don't, email marketing becomes useless.

Yes, I think that it still works but everything depends on how you're making use of it and how you structure your marketing messages. Don't spam your subscribers or they will lose interest.

Before you're going to be successful with email Marketing you will have to build your mailing list so that you will have a lot of customers that you are sending your emails for your business product promotion to yield better results.

I receive a lot of email Marketing content sent to my email address from companies that I subscribe to the services and I believe that is it something that can actually work very well if you know how to carry out your email Marketing with its content.

It still works if you know how to properly use to get across to you customers and Interested audience, I would advise you purchase a proper course on email marketing.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it is. Apparently, most people check email. Well, I don't check it, but I think I am a minority. Anyway, though, the strategy is to broadcast your sales pitch over and over to the list, without being annoying, lol.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it is. Apparently, most people check email. Well, I don't check it, but I think I am a minority. Anyway, though, the strategy is to broadcast your sales pitch over and over to the list, without being annoying, lol.
Most people check their email and they are more interested in the messages that pops up in their mail box than they are for other messages.

Most people check their email and they are more interested in the messages that pops up in their mail box than they are for other messages.
I don't like email that much because of the spam. I mean, even if I signed up for stuff, there's a big chance I won't open it. Who feels the same way?

I'm not sure if I would be interested in making use of email marketing when there are better alternatives that gives better results like social media marketing. Email marketing is a waste of time in my opinion.

Back