What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you play PC or Console games?

MittensFX

I personally play PC games in my spare time.When I come back from work,or when it comes to weekends,I love to play PC games as I loved playing them when I was a kid.I am currently playing CS:GO and PUBG on my PC.

Do you play games and what games are your favorite?

For me, when it comes to the sheer number of games, nothing beats PC. I personally prefer to play most games with a keyboard and mouse. I find that keyboards and mouse offer more control and accuracy than a console controller. At the end of the day, it's all about personal preference.

It really depends if you prefer playing games with higher graphic settings, then definitely you need a powerful gaming PC. There are people who likes to see clearer images and smoother frame rates as they play along. Video games on consoles are likely to be pixelated but some people adores the feeling of playing vintage games. Xbox is a great gaming console but I think an expensive and powerful gaming PC can outperform it.

I play both.. I used to play console games back when I was very young but I still play sometimes whenever I have time to play, but most of the time I play with my personal computer because I don't need to step the personal computer anymore just plug it and play. unlike my console which I still need to set up on the TV to be able to play with it.

I haven't played both in a long long time because I use the pc for social commenting and I don't own a console, though I used to have one, eons ago. But there is this pc game that I occasionally play: chess, installed both in my pc and also available online. It's a good one because you are able to compete with the other chess players and get some rankings. I am able to hone my chess skills in the process and at the same time enjoy this game of kings: chess.

I love playing DOTA 2 and Rules of Survival in computer. Actually, these two are only my games in my PC. My PC is a bit old so it is a bit slow so I don't download anymore games. ROS and DOTA 2 is very addicting and I am contented with my games.

another thing about console is that some console can not be connected online so you can only play it by yourself unlike playing pc games most games now on pc can be played multiplayer online.

I personally prefer consoles over PC. Because of the comfortability of the controller, my hands are easily get tired with mouse and keyboard. Plus I always want to play couch and with friends that sometimes came to house. Internet here is not good so I am really not fan of online games and digital games. I always buy my games on physical store.

I personally prefer consoles over PC. Because of the comfortability of the controller, my hands are easily get tired with mouse and keyboard. Plus I always want to play couch and with friends that sometimes came to house. Internet here is not good so I am really not fan of online games and digital games. I always buy my games on physical store.

True enough! Instead of working out your hands reaching through some buttons and combination of keys on your laptop, It's really way much better to play in a physically relaxed way that is free from constraint otherwise you're planning to look like Hunchback in front of your PC or even holding a tablet or your phone.

I love playing console games. It's just so easy to relax and lay in bed while you are playing a game in a console.

I grew up playing PC games, and my first game ever was Starcraft, so it really affected the games I want to play, mainly RTS games, and the types of games where you have to micromanage your resources and play the map to win vs your opponent, something which isn't really available or optimized in console games.

True enough! Instead of working out your hands reaching through some buttons and combination of keys on your laptop, It's really way much better to play in a physically relaxed way that is free from constraint otherwise you're planning to look like Hunchback in front of your PC or even holding a tablet or your phone.
good point on console gaming, there really is a cons on PC and laptop in which you can't really seat comfortably and just holding the controller unlike in console gaming.

I grew up playing PC games, and my first game ever was Starcraft, so it really affected the games I want to play, mainly RTS games, and the types of games where you have to micromanage your resources and play the map to win vs your opponent, something which isn't really available or optimized in console games.
I strongly agree. Consoles lack in those type of games. But maybe the reason is most console users don't have much time to play. So they are preferred the easy quick games. Because the games you have mentioned requires a lot of time, one game is almost an hour or two.

Yes I played console and I'm still enjoying to played it, until now, And it had a lots of more exciting games this year. and I want to have a copy of all

I was born on 80's where console game is the only available to play with. I used to play supermario, contra, and battle city. But when I was college, PC games captured me and I never played console game since then. PC games give ease of control of the gameplay, especially for first-person shooting games.

I play both console and PC games. If a game is available in the store on PC, I will play it there because I prefer playing on my computer. If a game is console exclusive, I have my PS4 and that's the time I use it to play.

I have both console and pc so i have the ability to choose what i want to play, Nowadays i have more time playing on pc because i can do both playing and working which i think is very cool.

I have both console and pc so i have the ability to choose what i want to play, Nowadays i have more time playing on pc because i can do both playing and working which i think is very cool.

Wow that sounds you're really having a great time getting the best of both worlds. It's really cool having both as you can use whether which one you think you're comfortable with aside from working as well at the same time. Good for you 😁

Back