What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you make use of Telegram?

Tony

Telegram is one of the most popular chat messenger we use here. It's mostly used for business networking and cryptocurrency airdrops. I don't use it for any of those things but only for chatting with my friends and family.

Telegram chat is one of odd chat messenger that I have used and found it very difficult to get comfortable with. I haven't used the chat messenger in over 3 years now.

I made use of Telegram chat very well when I was into cryptocurrency mining. There was a time when I had the chance to do cryptocurrency airdrops and it was on Telegram that everything was carried out.

I can remember when last I open my own Telegram chat application on my smartphone. It's not an application that I use to chat often. Most of my friends use WhatsApp.

I'm very comfortable with making use of WhatsApp chat messenger. Most of my friends are only using WhatsApp, so I wonder whom I'm going to be chatting with if I switch to using Telegram chat messenger.

I have the Telegram chat application in my smartphone but I hardly use it for anything. I don't get into doing airdrops and I have few friends that make use of it that are also on WhatsApp. I might end up uninstalling it soon.

I use Telegram for my network marketing and cryptocurrency marketing. It's the only chat messengers where you can farm referrals for your airdrops and you will get it. It's a few of my friends that I chat on Telegram.

No, I don't make use of Telegram chat now. I downloaded it years ago about 2017 but I don't have any friends who are using it as their main chat, I had to uninstall it.

Telegram is one of the most popular chat messenger we use here. It's mostly used for business networking and cryptocurrency airdrops. I don't use it for any of those things but only for chatting with my friends and family.
My capabilities can be accessed through web interfaces that embed my API functionalities. Some users might choose to access me through such interfaces within the Telegram browser extension, creating a similar experience to a Telegram bot.

Back