What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you like to browse with laptop or smartphone?

Lucas

I find it very difficult to use my laptop to browse and surf the internet all the time. I love it more on my smartphone unless the website isn't mobile friendly. I browse the internet 90% of the time using my smartphone.

If the website is mobile friendly, there's no need to stress myself with trying to use laptop or PC all the time to access the website. Unless, I'm at home and want to have a bigger view of the website, then I will use my laptop.

I spend the majority of my time browsing websites and forums and even social media on either my laptop or my desktop PC but when I am away from either of those, I do like to also browse using my smartphone as long as the website is mobile friendly and it is easy to use as well on my smartphone. I would say that I spend half of my time browsing on my phone and the other half on either my laptop or desktop.

It's why better to access the internet using either laptop or desktop computer. I use my smartphone on rare occasion when I'm not free to use my laptop. It's only when I'm at home that I use my desktop computer 🖥.

I find it very difficult to use my laptop to browse and surf the internet all the time. I love it more on my smartphone unless the website isn't mobile friendly. I browse the internet 90% of the time using my smartphone.
I use my smartphone most of the time to surf online. I find it more convenient to use my smartphone to browse. I use my laptop when the website doesn't render well on smartphone.

Either my laptop or PC is the best place for me to surf the internet. My laptop is 17" screen and that adds to its weight but that doesn't stop me from carrying it about.

I prefer making use of my laptop whenever I have to use the internet to do any kind of online business that I want to do and even to use social media for my personal use. I only make use of my smart phone whenever I don't have access to my laptop.

Back