What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you like chatting on Discord?

Roberto

I have only been using WhatsApp for my chatting experience for years and I like it there. A friend introduced me to Discord last night and I have already downloaded and setup the application but I'm not finding its navigation very easily.

I have not login on my Discord for more than two years. I'm not used to chatting or doing anything on the application.

I'm more comfortable with chatting on WhatsApp or Telegram.

I have no account on Discord. I have heard about the application but I have never used it. I haven't even downloaded it yet. I'm good with Facebook and Instagram.

I chat on Discord once in a while. It's that way because most of my friends aren't using Discord. It's boring for me being there for too long. It's only few video games friends I made from the chat messenger I chat with on it.

I don't us discord often but I only joined recently because of my business and I have been using to keep in touch with some of the people I work with online.

I haven't been using Discord until last 4 months ago. I'm more into using WhatsApp but after getting a new business partner who uses only Discord, I had to start using the app.

I haven't been using Discord until last 4 months ago. I'm more into using WhatsApp but after getting a new business partner who uses only Discord, I had to start using the app.
Same here mate, I only started using Discord a few months ago and I am not really consistent with it as I only log in once or twice weekly.

I don't have Discord application in my smartphone. I don't have any friends that are using it, so I have no need for it.

Yes, at the moment, Discord is my favourite chat messenger. I have made a lot good friends on the chat messenger. It gives me access to so many people all over the world unlike the limitations I have with using WhatsApp.

I started using Discord in 2017 when I started creating video game content and also live streaming. When I first downloaded it and started using it, I found it confusing at first but the more I used it the more I go used to it. One tip I always had was if I was unsure of how to do something, I would Google it, and always found the answer. It's a lot of fun to use once you get used to it though!

I have had good experience so far with using Discord for the past 5 years that I have been using the chat messenger. It's more like Telegram but it's a lot more broader. Although, it's got a message word cap of 2000 words max.

Discord is a very good chat messenger. I like using it all the time and I always use it for all my gaming chat too. It's the only chat messenger I'm aware gamers make use of frequently.

Back