What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Displaying two images

koreff

Scenario: Two images of the same size placed one on top of the other. The left half of the image space shows the left half of the first image. The right half of the image space shows the right half of the second image. In the middle you have a vertical line with two arrow heads (someting like < I > ). This line is draggable. When dragged to the right it displays more of the first image in the left part of the image space, and less of the right image. And of course the other way around when dragged to the left.

I'm not sure if this is a HTML problem or a CSS problem - but maybe both?

How do you implement such a feature (and what is the proper name for this?) ?

I've never had this kind of experience before with my website but I believe that if it's something that you cannot be able to fix by yourself, you should try and contact support and see what they are going to tell you about it.

Back