What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Desert Island

jayrob2212

You are stranded on a deserted island, but you can bring one tool. Which tool would it be?

(let's pretend they have infinite fuel, example: chainsaw=infinite gas)

Well, this is an interesting question. I'd rather take my husband with me, but he is not a tool... I am pretty bad at fuel, so my choice will be a big knife. I think that it can help in self-defense, cooking, hunting, cutting wood, or making a shelter. I believe that it is warm on all islands, so I do not need the fuel much.
I can use the knife to take my life if I will be terribly wounded. Oh, but what am I talking about? I know myself, I would die because of fear or some infection in 15 seconds after realizing that I am alone on an island.

I find this question really interesting and mind boggling. For me, if ever I'll be stranded in a deserted Island I'll definitely bring 5 gallons of water. I know that it will never last long, however I do prefer dying without thirst. I don't care if I'm hungry as long as I'm not thirsty because I really love water. I've actually read somewhere that we can live without food for a couple of months I guess or weeks.

Satellite phone for me. If ever I got stranded in a desert island, without food and water, This satellite phone is enough for me to call for a rescue.

Satellite phone for me. If ever I got stranded in a desert island, without food and water, This satellite phone is enough for me to call for a rescue.
I actually had that in mind and then I saw you have already mentioned it. I equally believe that it's the tool to bring because it's going to be your quickest way of leaving the island.

I'm not sure if there's anything that's going to matter much in this situation but for you to get something that's going to help you get off the island 🏝 as quickly as possible. Only a Satellite phone can make that happen as soon as possible.

I find this question really interesting and mind boggling. For me, if ever I'll be stranded in a deserted Island I'll definitely bring 5 gallons of water. I know that it will never last long, however I do prefer dying without thirst. I don't care if I'm hungry as long as I'm not thirsty because I really love water. I've actually read somewhere that we can live without food for a couple of months I guess or weeks.
Water is actually a very good thing to have in such situation and it has been known that someone can survive on water for days before he would need to eat anything that is food.

Back