What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Creating a webpage with images floating in and out of the page.

eliwnac

Hello,

I am an html noob. I know the very basics of html, but not much beyond that. I have written code for scrolling banners, and custom buttons with photos that are links, but that's about it.

I would like to create a page on my website with all the photos of customers that I have floating around randomly, in and out of the page.

I plan to make a large banner and put it in our store, and if customers type in the address on the banner it will take them to this page.

I want the page to have nothing on it but images and maybe jpegs of reviews floating in random paths around the page.

If anyone knows of an example web page that does kind of what I am trying to do, I can probably take a look at the code and figure it out myself.

Any information would help. Thanks!

Back