What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Cheap website hosting services?

Hello, guys!

I want to have my website hosted. Do you know some website hosting services for guys on a tight budget like me? I'll mainly be uploading websites made using WordPress. I hope you have some websites to refer that fit these criteria.

Thanks a lot!

I would have to suggest using Interserver to you. They are the host that I am using right now and I am so happy with them, that I just can't imagine using any other host really. And the best thing is that it's only $5 a month which is a great deal when you consider everything that you get and that they don't have any tiny limits. In fact, it's so good that I'm using it to host another site as well. My main site is a Wordpress blog and it runs very quickly so I'm sure it will be great for your Wordpress installation as well. Plus, they accept Paypal which makes it a lot easier to make payments as well.

I would have to suggest using Interserver to you. They are the host that I am using right now and I am so happy with them, that I just can't imagine using any other host really. And the best thing is that it's only $5 a month which is a great deal when you consider everything that you get and that they don't have any tiny limits. In fact, it's so good that I'm using it to host another site as well. My main site is a Wordpress blog and it runs very quickly so I'm sure it will be great for your Wordpress installation as well. Plus, they accept Paypal which makes it a lot easier to make payments as well.
Thanks! I'll check Interserver if their offers are a great fit for my domain needs.

I'm also currently checking Bluehost and GoDaddy right now. I think they're cheap ones too. Have you tried their services before?

Thanks! I'll check Interserver if their offers are a great fit for my domain needs.

I'm also currently checking Bluehost and GoDaddy right now. I think they're cheap ones too. Have you tried their services before?
I actually have used both and wasn't as happy with either really. GoDaddy was the site that I tried out first, their prices were decent but their service (especially for Wordpress sites) were just awful. I was working on a project for my dad and the site was just super slow on their shared hosting plans. So after a few months, I ended up moving to Bluehost and they were a lot better than GoDaddy. I instantly felt a massive difference in speed and their customer service is great too (although you will have to wait a while to get ahold of them on the live chat). The problem with Bluehost is that their prices are a bit too high when you need to renew.

InfinityFree.net has unmetered bandwidth and disk-space. The only con seems to be "public forum support". Nonetheless, though, a close friend of mine said it was no good, mainly cause he didn't like the control panel - but I think the error might be more with him than the company.

For cheap but GOOD and REAL hosting, I like Namecheap shared hosting. Around $2/month with a lot of features, good servers, and excellent support.

• Cheapest Unlimited Plan: iPage. For the lowest dollar amount with the highest quality, choose iPage. ...
  • Cheapest Domain Names: GoDaddy. ...
  • Cheapest Server Hosting: InMotion. ...
  • Best Shared: iPage. ...
  • Best VPS: InMotion Hosting. ...
  • Best Dedicated: InMotion Hosting.

When you're looking for a good cheap hosting company to make use that's going to give you support 24/7, I would recommend using Namecheap. It's the best that I have ever used.

• Cheapest Unlimited Plan: iPage. For the lowest dollar amount with the highest quality, choose iPage. ...
  • Cheapest Domain Names: GoDaddy. ...
  • Cheapest Server Hosting: InMotion. ...
  • Best Shared: iPage. ...
  • Best VPS: InMotion Hosting. ...
  • Best Dedicated: InMotion Hosting.
GoDaddy is indeed the cheapest hosting service provider that I have seen but they are also the hosting service that's the worst in the business.

GoDaddy have the most frustrating downtime as far as hosting company is concerned. I would never use their services.

Hello, guys! I want to have my website hosted. Do you know some website hosting services for guys on a tight budget like me? I'll mainly be uploading websites made using WordPress. I hope you have some websites to refer that fit these criteria. Thanks a lot!

You can try nusa.id

GoDaddy is indeed the cheapest hosting service provider that I have seen but they are also the hosting service that's the worst in the business.

GoDaddy have the most frustrating downtime as far as hosting company is concerned. I would never use their services.
It's a mortal sin to recommend GoDaddy to anyone for any reason whatsoever. The company is the worst thing to happen in the webmaster industry. The company should have shutdown by now in my opinion. Namecheap is the best when it comes to cheapest hosting company and also for getting domains.

Hello, guys!

I want to have my website hosted. Do you know some website hosting services for guys on a tight budget like me? I'll mainly be uploading websites made using WordPress. I hope you have some websites to refer that fit these criteria.

Thanks a lot!
I have been using Namecheap hosting services for 5 years. They are very cheap compared to any other hosting service company you can see out there. I pay about $10 for the hosting of my 3 websites yearly.

Namecheap is a very good option for hosting. I've been using their services for the past 10 years. Their services have been excellent.

Back