What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Best Places To Buy Or Rent Ads

DrRipley

I understand that probably the best way to rent and show ads is by utilizing services like Adwords, but I've been curious about advertising directly by just contacting a blog owner or forum owner instead. Have any of you had any experience with this? If so, would you have any tips to share, and would you advise this over just advertising with Google or a similar service? I'd also appreciate even just a rough average of what the price could be. I know it probably depends on the site and its popularity, but I guess I'm just looking for an average price for averagely popular sites?

I like BuySellAds.com. It's a banner ad place and I trust that type of traffic more. Anyway, the reason I trust it is cause, as with forum signatures, you can be assured of real visitors who weren't forced into going to your site (and also are real, lol)..

Back