What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

This is some bad news for many of us, especially for those of us who knew this guy. We watched him on cable tv and learned many things like the different foods from the various parts of the planet. I really liked this guy especially when on one occasion he gave jollybee chicken joy his thumbs up. He's been into many places, met with so many people, tasted exotic foods and drinks, mingled and lived life to the full, or filled? Apparently, he died because of suicide and that's just too bad. Let's pray for the repose of his soul and may he rest in peace.

It's so sad that his life ended so abruptly. I find it hard to believe that someone who is as rich and famous as he is could take his own life. It really goes to show you that depression knows no race, gender or financial status. My condolences to his family.

There are some news that are recently being floated that is related to some conspiracy-theory thing. Bourdain, the news says, was about to expose a high profile pedophile ring that has been closely associated to HRC. Given this background some things other than suicide may not be too far fetched. Let's just hope the amercan citizens will be awakened one day and rise up like what's happening in the UK upon the arrest of Tommy Robinson.

Death is something that comes for all of us whenever each and every one of us time is up. I really feel sad that he's got to go but it's the natural law of order. May his soul rest in peace.

It's so sad that his life ended so abruptly. I find it hard to believe that someone who is as rich and famous as he is could take his own life. It really goes to show you that depression knows no race, gender or financial status. My condolences to his family.
Seriously, it's truly shocking because I can't think of anything that's going to make him take on that path but it's happened and there's nothing that can be done to reverse it. It's really a shame.

Depression is a very big killer today and it's something that should be taken very seriously because a lot of people are committing suicide on daily basis because of suffering from depression.

Back