What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Advice about Affiliate programs?

Bojoray

There are many affiliate programs in the internet nowadays. A lot of programs that aims to help us human in this world to better improve and help us find/make money. However, affiliate programs/activities is not a walk in the park because it requires dedication,perseverance and others. If you will be ask, what are some advises you can give to others especially to newbies about this?

Affiliate marketing is indeed an ATM machine. But it is only for those who are passionate, dedicated in financial freedom and motivated. You can make money just by selling other companies' products. But the big question is, how will you do this? This type of business requires a lot of effort, not only just by clicking. You have to do research and be smart.

Affiliate marketing like the ones you do on Amazon is good. You both benefit from each other. You get paid when you get people to use your link to buy from them. It would be a win-win situation for both parties.

Affiliate marketing like the ones you do on Amazon is good. You both benefit from each other. You get paid when you get people to use your link to buy from them. It would be a win-win situation for both parties.
Yah i guess you're right. It is indeed a win-to-win situation for the both of you. Cause you will be able to promote their items while you make money by getting commissions from that.

Yah i guess you're right. It is indeed a win-to-win situation for the both of you. Cause you will be able to promote their items while you make money by getting commissions from that.

I think it is a great additional income to have these commisions for your blogs/websites. Have you tried doing this Amazon Affiliate stuff yourself? I'd like to know more details about this. :)

I think it is a great additional income to have these commisions for your blogs/websites. Have you tried doing this Amazon Affiliate stuff yourself? I'd like to know more details about this. :)
Not yet, I am just a beginner when it comes to making money online however, mostly recommended ways to earn online is through being a affiliate marketer

Look at your ad funds and time to see if it's worthwhile. For instance, considering the payout, will you have enough ad funds and time to mean anything? Anyway, make 2nd and 3rd assessments. We might be more capable than it seems.

Affiliate marketing is indeed an ATM machine. But it is only for those who are passionate, dedicated in financial freedom and motivated. You can make money just by selling other companies' products. But the big question is, how will you do this? This type of business requires a lot of effort, not only just by clicking. You have to do research and be smart.
That is indeed true, affiliate marketing truly requires dedication and passion. It is not easy to earn money and it requires a lot of effort

For me as newbie I also want to have a financial freedom but its not that simple. I am making a blog just this few weeks and hoping for it to become viral in the future to collect some leads and increase traffic after that i will search some affiliate programs to divert my blog into affiliate marketing. Joining is easy but if you don't know how to find your target you still can't earn money.

I think the biggest thing that you need to remember is that you shouldn't ever give up. I think that's the problem with a lot of people because what they need to remember is that not everything will be instant. You need to work hard, be persistent and not give up because you earnings drop down or aren't as high as you wanted. As long as you keep working hard, promoting your sites and working to improve your earnings from these affiliate programs then you can do well.

Amazon offer a great affiliate program. There's also the likes of G2A. WinRar offer stupid money for sign ups but why would anyone pay for it? lol

I'm here for the replies. I am intending to use affiliate programs heavily this year and it would be nice to discover some other programs.

1. Take time to research affiliate programs. Spend some time researching different programs and make sure they are reputable and offer products that your target audience would be interested in.

2. Consider the commission structure. Different programs will offer different commission structures and incentives. Be sure to compare several options to find the one that works best for you.

3. Promote your affiliate program. Once you’ve chosen an affiliate program, you need to promote it. Use social media, email marketing, and other channels to get the word out and attract new customers.

4. Monitor your results. Track the performance of your affiliate program to see which products are selling and which are not. This will help you adjust your strategy and maximize your earnings.

5. Stay up to date. Keep an eye on any changes to the program and stay informed about new products and offers. This will help you stay ahead of the competition and maximize your earnings.

Back