What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Accent color of menu is different for mobile devices

L. D. Trockij

Hi guys,

I am facing this challenge. On the page of our public speaking club https://toastmastri.cz/ I have changed accent color to blue #000089. Unfortunatelly - eventhough in web livebuilder is the color for mobile devices marked the color of the menu as "accent color" - the color is still yellow (yellow was the accent color before the change to blue).

It concerns not only menu but also some other elements which are connected to the accent color. On the mobile device the accent color simply didnt change itself.

Do you have any idea where the problem could be?

Ok - update - I see the blue only when I am logged in as admin (applies both to the view of all devices). If I am logged out, the webpage is still yellow. How is that possible?

Back