What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What sort of drunk are you?

Pretty self explanatory question. As I've matured, (I'm 26) I've noticed that my perception has slightly shifted while I'm drunk.

When I was younger 18-21, I never suffered from hangovers and was generally a happy-bouncy drunk.

Nowadays, when I drink too much, I start to feel paranoid, similar to the paranoia you'd feel as a symptom of a fat joint. I also get really bad hangovers, even if it's just two beers! So because of this ^ I've limited my alcohol intake to once a month.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I don't t take any alcoholic beverages because I'm allergic to alcohol. I have tried it once and I vomited all day and had stomach cramps throughout the day. I only take energy drinks.

As a lady, I don't drink alcoholic beverages often except on rare and special occasions. Even at that, whenever I'm drinking, it's always in moderation. I don't know what it feels like to get drunk.

I'm not addicted to alcoholic drinks. I only drink once in a while especially on weekends. I wouldn't drink more than two bottles of beer at any sitting for any reason whatsoever.

Back