What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

The Gwiyomi Craze

slap2dgroove

So first it was Gangnam Style, then it was Harlem Shake. And now..Gwiyomi / Kiyomi!

Well, my friends were posting about Gwiyomi / Kiyomi everywhere on Facebook recently and I was ehh..what’s that?

Generally Gwiyomi / Kiyomi Player (can be males or females) will upload about a 50+ second video doing cutesy actions.

Here is a video sample: (By cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfao)

[video=youtube;ozy2OnhGcBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozy2OnhGcBg[/video]

So what are your opinions on this new craze?

This was back on 2013 and I find it really annoying. A lot of people were trying this even though the craze is unsuitable to them. Sometimes there are some things that people is not unsuited so don't try so hard people.

When I think of that, I really laugh to myself when I watch the video of me and my husband doing that, Can you call is dance? I'm not sure but for me it's really funny.

It's quite a funny thing, I'm going to be very honest. Most of my peer groups guys liked it back them and you can understand the reason why most people like it. Although, there are some which doesn't like it too.

Back