What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Revenue Portal

Ash

So this is my blog where I share and recommend various different online money making sites and methods. It's still relatively new but there should be enough posts on the blog for you guys to see how everything is. Would love to hear what you guys think about it and any ideas that you may have. In terms of the forum section, I only started it yesterday which is why it is pretty much empty ;)

https://www.revenueportal.net

I'm a proud member of the revenue portal, it's such a wonderful platform where one can learn about online making opportunities out there that one wouldn't have known just easily.

I have seen a lot of sites which I have never heard of being reviewed on the revenue portal and also ones that I have worked and earned from. It's really a great site, and I would recommend it to anyone who want to learn about new ways to making money online.

I'm a proud member of the revenue portal, it's such a wonderful platform where one can learn about online making opportunities out there that one wouldn't have known just easily.

I have seen a lot of sites which I have never heard of being reviewed on the revenue portal and also ones that I have worked and earned from. It's really a great site, and I would recommend it to anyone who want to learn about new ways to making money online.
Thank you very much for the kind words Martinsx. I am glad to see that you are a part of the blog and I hope that you continue to enjoy and learn about the various new online money making sites and methods. I have tried my best to review my personal favourite sites that I like to use to earn money on the blog but I am continuing to look out for more that I can use, try out and then share my thoughts on them so members like you can take advantage if they are good to make money online.

If you don't mind me asking, which site did I review that you weren't aware of before?

Thank you very much for the kind words Martinsx. I am glad to see that you are a part of the blog and I hope that you continue to enjoy and learn about the various new online money making sites and methods. I have tried my best to review my personal favourite sites that I like to use to earn money on the blog but I am continuing to look out for more that I can use, try out and then share my thoughts on them so members like you can take advantage if they are good to make money online.

If you don't mind me asking, which site did I review that you weren't aware of before?

Keep up the good work my friend, you are really doing a great job which is actually helping a lot of people out there in the society to make money without much stress online.

On the question that you asked about the sites which you reviewed that I'm not aware of before were, Beer Money Forum and PocketMoneyGPT.

I've read almost all of your posts on Revenue portal just this week. I learned about PocketMoneyGPT through your blog. Unfortunately, I can't access it right now. Are they only in maintenance or did they close? It's sad that I haven't tried them and there's a chance that they're already closed. :(

Keep up the good work my friend, you are really doing a great job which is actually helping a lot of people out there in the society to make money without much stress online.

On the question that you asked about the sites which you reviewed that I'm not aware of before were, Beer Money Forum and PocketMoneyGPT.
Good to hear. I'm glad that you heard about it and I hope you find them useful and can make some money from them too.

I've read almost all of your posts on Revenue portal just this week. I learned about PocketMoneyGPT through your blog. Unfortunately, I can't access it right now. Are they only in maintenance or did they close? It's sad that I haven't tried them and there's a chance that they're already closed. :(
It might be something else. What country are you from if you don't mind me asking? Certain countries have been blocked from the site because of previous problems with members from those particular countries. I'll try to find the list of countries that have been blocked so that you can check it out. I doubt they had a maintenance or closed as I can access it just fine from my side right now (from the United Kingdom).

Good to hear. I'm glad that you heard about it and I hope you find them useful and can make some money from them too.

It might be something else. What country are you from if you don't mind me asking? Certain countries have been blocked from the site because of previous problems with members from those particular countries. I'll try to find the list of countries that have been blocked so that you can check it out. I doubt they had a maintenance or closed as I can access it just fine from my side right now (from the United Kingdom).
I think so. I'm from Asia and it's giving me an error 404 when I try to access their website. Oh well, I'll just try to find another site that I could earn some beer money from. :D

Yes of course, definitely I'm going to grasp the opportunity presented by the site to me in exploiting it to make more money online. It's very interesting how there are so many ways one can earn passive income online, it just requires to be shown the right one to follow and I believe it's one of the purpose of existence of Revenue Portal.

This looks pretty legitimate. It reminds me of Reddit's /r/beermoney, however I'm seeing some things on here that I haven't seen before. I'll definitely consider joining, as I'm always looking for ways to make a little money online. Reading some of the articles I've already gotten some ideas that I hadn't had before checking out your site. Would love to be a part of it.

Thank you so much! Go ahead and share those witty online money-making platforms. There are many budding techies including me, who have some time to spare to derive fr the immense financial benefits inherent in the online world.

I have checked your blog. Your blog has a wonderful design and the niche is also very good. Since many people are interested in earning online, I think your blog has a great potential to attract visitors. Your blog an earn in numerous ways. You can not only earn from the ads but also earn referral commissions from the programs you promote.

I have checked your blog. Your blog has a wonderful design and the niche is also very good. Since many people are interested in earning online, I think your blog has a great potential to attract visitors. Your blog an earn in numerous ways. You can not only earn from the ads but also earn referral commissions from the programs you promote.

Really? when I clicked that link to check that blog, the link did not work for me. I got the message that the site does not exist. May be it is an old site that is down now.

Back