What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Privacy

Does privacy matters for you? When I started to trade btc I was sure it will always remain anonymous, but nowadays more and more exchangers ask for some identification documents for some reason. I decided to check what happens with other spheres and found that article https://hackernoon.com/why-privacy-matters-and-how-to-stop-online-harassment-q174930dm

It's really important for me to be safe online due to the several reasons. As I make payments and run the business. I don't want anyone know all the information about me.

So let's share which apps do you use for browsing, messaging, emailing, etc. Maybe you can also offer good VPN (I don't really believe them, but anyway)

Let's help each other to save our personal information.

I only trade on Binance. It's the only broker or exchanger website that I trust and I had my KYC done once. I have never been asked for another documentation for any sort of trade till now.

Coinbase that's been by the app always make use of when it comes to trading on cryptocurrency and it has been working for me very well. I am still considering checking out crypto.com to know how it's going to be.

I only trade on Binance. It's the only broker or exchanger website that I trust and I had my KYC done once. I have never been asked for another documentation for any sort of trade till now.
Binance is also the cryptocurrency exchanger that I make use of when it comes to my buying and selling of cryptocurrency and they have been reliable from the first day that I started using them till today.

Back